Wednesday, August 6, 2014

It Was Great To Talk With You On Thursday

Celebrating Christmas!!!
July 25... Christmas in July
August 4, 2014

Hollaa Familia & Friends,

Well after I got to talk to you all on Thursday we headed to Bahía Blanca because my compañera had to take care of some visa stuff.  We rode all through the night and got to the mission office the next morning.  We did a companionship exchange with another Hermana as my companion went to take care of her visa.  I worked with Hermana Mancuello, from Paraguay, there in Bahía for most of the day.  I had a blast working in a different area, talking with different people and learning how to work with someone else.  In just the little time we were with each other, I learned so much from her.  She didn't know any English...soooo hey what a wonderful kind of day!

I was surprised of how much energy I had. I was like a little kid on Halloween night. Haha I just loved talking to everyone and meeting all these new missionaries and people.  But now that I think of it--it was truly a blessing from my Heavenly Father.  I could just be happy and focus on the work. 

I wanna be honest though. When my companion and I returned to Balcarce, it was hard.  It has been hard to think about Josh and to think about home.  But I truly know my companion and I were called together for a reason.  She has been through a lot and truly understands.  She is a true blessing and has helped me focus and work hard.  We also were in charge of an YSA activity on Saturday and taught in Relief Society yesterday, which helped and was a lot of fun!

For the YSA we did a FHE.  We taught a little bit of a lesson, then played ping-pong and this Spanish board game.  I wanna share a little bit of what we taught. Based off of a talk of Elder Christofferson, (it's in Spanish...so I don't know remember the title) "It is necessary that my people are tested in all things, so that they are prepared to receive the glory...the glory of Zion.... Celestial Glory."  To enter the celestial Kingdom is not easy.  Every part of us is tested and we knew this in the pre-mortal life.  Life surely is not easy, but I know that it is worth it.  I know that God has perfect timing, and what better way can I bless all of you than be on a mission. 

It was great to hear all of your voices and finally know what is going on. Each of you are in my prayers.  Please continue to keep me updated on EVERYTHING, cuz I don't wanna miss a thing.  

Love you!!
Hermana Pukahi