Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I Got To Eat Peanut Butter!!!

August 18, 2014

Hermana Pukahi & Nelson

Hola Family & Friends,

I´ll start out with the highlight of my week.  I got to eat peanut butter!!! I know it's only been a couple months but that is just way too long.  The members are wonderful and they shared with us because they knew we'd go crazy over it. Haha US North Americans have our peanut butter and they have their dulce de leche (caramel).

Well this last week started out kind of hard.  My new companion came and I had to show her the ropes of Balcarce...but that's the problem. I'm new here too, so I don't know much! Also, our investigators were dropping, so it was hard at the beginning.  But we finally found some people to teach and the people here in Balcarce are awesome! Haha and then Sometimes that's the problem.  They are super nice and love talking with us.  Argentines LOVE to talk.  They tell us EVERYTHING. Then when we ask them if we can visit them later there like, no thanks chicas (girls). Haha...boy oh boy.  Solo quiero bautizarte!! (I just want to baptize.) 

I really understand the language. It’s really great. I finally feel like I can actually help my investigators and the people here.  The only problem is when they do talk to us a lot; it's hard for me to translate everything that fast. One day I'll get there. I know I just got to stay positive :)  

Although the work this week was a little difficult, I knew I was in the Lord's hands. I've learned to follow the spirit and truly let the spirit be my guide. It's such a wonderful experience to be a servant for the Lord.  I love it! 

I love you all! Kisses and Hugs to you all!  


Hermana Pukahi