July 7, 2014
Hola from ARGENTINA!!!! I am in BALCARCE!!!
I’m finally here!! wut wut. Ahh crazzy. Okay so I still can't believe I'm here. This past week has been quite a week. I think. haha So I'm gonna give you all the low down of what's been happening since I talked to ya last. So so so...
|Our last Sunday together|
with Branch President
|I made leis for my MTC family|
I love them all!
|The volleyball crew!|
Bump, Set, Spike
Okay but really I loved it muchisimo! Okay so then we got on the plane to ATL, and I spilt my Cafe Rio sauce ALL over the Elder sitting next to me.....uhh..yeah. hahaha, okay not funny. Then we landed in the Georgia and had that layover. Well I didn’t tell you this on the phone, but I gave out my first Book of Mormon there!!!!! Actually, un libro de mormon!!! Okay here is the really fast story:
So we helped this lady go get some food. This older lady, who we found out was 91 (wait I think that's what she said), was going on the same flight as us. She was going to Argentina Buenos Aires where she lives. So we talked with her in CASTELLANO!! Yeah...#prettycool. Okay so she was in a wheel chair so we wheeled her over to the food places and we talked about our lives and what not. Talked about our beliefs. Oh she is awesome!! Then she said reading books is her passion...so I was like; oh we have a book that we would love to give to you!! haha *hint hint* She gave us all her contact info and stuff, and then we basically just hung out with her the whole time, buying perfume, and then she bought us ice cream! Yeah she rocks. Then I gave her the LDM. Then by that time it was time to board! Her name is Luly. Oh she is so lovely. I hope this story makes sense.
Okay after landing in Buenos Aires airport this is what happened:
- We went to the temple and stayed there for a little bit, ate empanadas, took naps.
- Then went to an airport to go to our separate missions.
- Had to say good bye to my compañera . :( :´(...supes sad!!! and goodbye to the rest of my family who weren’t going to my mission. :(((
|My CCM Districe|
- Made it on the plane to Bahia Blanca, landed, and met our Mission Presidents!!
- Went to the church, ate, then went to the presidents house to spend the night. (Their house is beautiful).
- Woke up, went to the church for this orientation thing, said goodbye to the rest of the family, then went to this house just for the night again. But when I got there it was only 4:00 PM so we went out and worked. I went with a Hermana contacting!! It was fun! I have no idea what the people are saying...but still fun!
- Woke up the next morning, rode 8 hours in a bus to Mar Del Plata, then got there and met the Zone Leaders. Then they sent me on another bus for one hour to my area. And now I am here!!!! Balcarce!!!!
|Mi y mi companera|
I love you family!! Please tell me everything you’ve been up to!!